Swim Meet Basics
For More inadept details about swim meets review the New Parent Handbook.
- Invitational meets happen on the weekends, either 3 day or 2 day
- Per Event Fees for Swimmers and sometimes a splash fee.
- 2 Invitationals required to attend NVAL Championship
- Swimmers must check in with their coach at 7:50AM unless otherwise stated
- Make sure to download Meet Moblie App
- Make sure to bring chairs, shade, proper snacks and LOTS of water!
- Snack suggestions:
- Whole grain crackers and peanut butter
- Bran Muffin
- Whole Wheat chicken or Turkey Sandwich
- Sliced Cheese and Whole Grain Crackers
- Apple Sauce
- Most Invitational Meets begin at 9AM (Warm ups at 8AM) and end between 1:00-2:00 (estimated time)
- Check out the New Parent Handbook for more information!
Dual Meets/Tri Meets:
- All meets will be scheduled on a Wednesday
- We strive to do three home meets and three away meets.
- Home meets will require parent volunteers for the meet to run smoothly
- There is no additional costs to attend dual meets, all swimmers are encouraged to attend.
Simple formatted text