Swim Meet 101
- Invitational meets happen on the weekends, either 3 day or 2 day
- Additional cost
- 2 Invitationals required to attend NVAL Championsip
- Swimmers must check in with their coach at 8AM unless otherwise stated
- Make sure to bring chairs, shade, proper snacks and LOTS of water!
- Snack suggestions:
- Most Invitational Meets begin at 9AM (Warm ups at 8AM) and end between 1:00-2:00 (estimated time)
Dual Meets/Tri Meets:
- All meets will be scheduled on a Wednesday
- We strive to do three home meets and three away meets.
- Home meets will require parent volunteers for the meet to run smoothly
- There is no additional cost for dual meets
Simple formatted text